Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunway...... a blessing or a curse?

well, today my parents decided to find a hostel for me to stay during my studies of ACCA in Sunway... Finally, I can escape from my house chores! But then, I felt kinda sad as well because I have to leave the comforts of my own home and my own messy room to go and stay in Sunway hostel... And then, my timetable in this semester goes like this:-

Monday 8am to 11am ; Wednesday 8am to 11am ; Thursday 11.45am to 2.45pm ; Friday 8am to 11am, 11.15am to 12.45pm

So, I'm free for the rest of the day! Woohoo! But, doing what then? I'm not a bookworm sort of guy. going online? I've been doing that even when i was at home, whenever i was free, practically almost whole day will be online... I guess need to find new hobbies, new friends, new entertainment to kill time, KILL! Really hope that the internet line in Sunway is better than what i had expected, but I'll try not to keep my hopes up too high, if not later the dissapointment might tear me apart from the inside... But still, i guess, this is not the time for enjoyment anymore, but rather the time for hard work, revision and study groups, if necessary... And so, the next time I'll be updating my blog is most probably being inside the comforts of my hostel room, that is if I can find any... But, I must be optimistic, and that God will provide... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment